COVID-19 Updated Playing Conditions
Restrictions for play throughout the COVID-19 period:
From Saturday 16 May 2020
ON THE COURSE
– Play will be in groups of four.
– Players are not to touch the flags.
– There will be no rakes in bunkers.
– All motorised carts hired are to only have one player per cart (unless residing together – proof of address required)
– Golf Course to be completely vacated by 5:30pm.
– 18 holes $63 – 9 holes $38.
– Golf Carts – single use only $26, shared cart rates per normal
– The practice green can only have 10 people on it at once.
– 10 people only in the chipping green area.
– Driving Range hitting will be from the matts only.
– Last balls will be sold at 4:30pm and the range closed at 5:00pm.
– Four customers only in the Golf Shop at one time.
– There will normally only be one staff member on at one time so please be patient.
– Pass holders are requested to book their games online – do not call up to book unless it is essential.
– Payment transactions are to be via pay wave where possible.
– No alcohol will be sold on the course nor is anyone allowed to bring alcohol on the course.
Golf Course hours will be 7am to 5.30pm with last balls on the range sold at 4.30pm for a 5.00pm closure
Unless hitting range balls, players are to arrive and register 10 minutes prior and are to leave immediately after the round