COVID-19 Updated Playing Conditions
Restrictions for play throughout the COVID-19 period:
From 1 July 2020
ON THE COURSE
– Play is allowed in groups up to four.
– Players are not to touch the flags.
– There will be no rakes in bunkers.
– All motorised carts hired are now allowed to have two players.
– There will normally only be one staff member on at one time so please be patient.
– Pass holders are requested to book their games online – do not call up to book unless it is essential.
– Payment transactions are to be via pay wave where possible.
Golf Course hours will be 7am to 5.30pm with last balls on the range sold at 4.30pm for a 5.00pm closure
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
-Restricted menu in place, refer to the hospitality area on the website for current trading hours
-Alcohol purchases now permitted at the bar and for out on the course