The Peregian Course Championships will be held this year over 2 consecutive Saturday’s in August (4th and 11th). Players competing on both the 4th and 11th of August will be eligible for the course championship. Each round will be a Black (men) and Gold (lady) event.
Nett Event: the same as 2017, the total stableford points for rounds 1 and 2 combined will give us our nett course champion.
Gross Event: as an addition this year, we will be running an optional gross event. To be eligible a player must play all 36 holes out to completion. (no pick up). Players are to nominate for the gross event before teeing off in round 1 however a pick up will revert a player automatically back to the nett event.
- All rounds will be handicapped in a stableford format.
- Entry is the standard $10 competition fee per round.
- There are no grades or divisions.
- A player may not win both the gross and nett prize with priority given to the gross naming right in that instance.
- Prize money will simply be distributed to the daily stableford prize winners as per normal.
- Players may ride in carts for the championship events.
- All current pass holders are eligible (weekday pass players at partner rate)
So get your game in check and see if you can claim the bragging rights around the course.
See you all there!